Wednesday, January 7, 2009

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS BLOG:

this blog is based on my life... and my perception of random stuff, basically. i like to have opinions and i like to talk. typing is cool too, i guess. sometimes i dont like using capital letters or apostrophes (like right now) cus im too lazy to reach my finger all the way over to the shift key. and sometimes i misspell stuff on purpose. maybe one day ill be more professional... ah well! ummm, oh yeah i like art. painting. drawing. photography. you know, all that good stuff. i think one day ill just start writing a book, if i feel it in my heart to do that. if this blog helps me become successful, then i see no reason to not include it as part of my book. well- not even really a book; just a significant collection of random, semi-categorized thoughts on some paper, with a cool cover, that i'll draw of course. i just bought a pretty cool book. its called "how to be an explorer of the world" and i forget who wrote it. but my recreational activities have nothing to do with that i swear! but youll find out soon cus i intend to put up a picture of the cover so you can all go out and buy it! im pretty random. this will be a blog that you either love or hate, its just my style and quite frankly, i dont care which you choose. if your a person similar to myself, then youll probably love it. im a pretty liberal person. and i always want to hear about people; what they think and why they think that way. i dont like to judge people, but i do subconsciously... we all do, forreal. hopefully throughout my blog, no matter what subject im stumbling over, youll see some sort of relevance that ties everything together. its just me being me, enjoy... peeeacce.

No comments:

Post a Comment